Your Reward For Going Green!
Flavours of Fingal is FREE OF CHARGE for all patrons who arrive on foot, use public transport or the free shuttle bus service provided.
- On Foot – From Donabate Village, you can also avail of the Toots shuttle roadtrain from Donabate Train Station
- Shuttle Bus – free shuttle buses will be available from Balbriggan, Skerries/Lusk, Swords and Donabate/Portrane. See timetables here. Buses will stop at Dublin Bus stops on these routes.
- Train – Donabate Train Station is only a 10 minute walk from Newbridge House and Farm or alternatively avail of the free Toots shuttle roadtrain from Donabate Train Station! See www.irishrail.ie for timetables
- Dublin Bus – the 33b from Swords to the Gate to Newbridge House & Farm
If you choose to drive to the event parking tickets and Park ‘n’ Ride can be purchased below. Parking tickets can also be purchased on-site at the event venue on the day.
- On-site parking -25% online discount available now, offering parking at €15! Parking tickets purchased on-site are €20
- Park ‘n’ Ride – Park and ride facilities will be available at Donabate, Turvey Roundabout and Seatown Roundabout
Tickets for onsite parking or the Park ‘n’ Ride facility are available to purchase below.
For directions to the event click here